Brie Cheese Appetizer
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 30 Min
Ready In: 40 Min
1 (8 ounces) wheel Brie cheese
1 can of crescent rolls
3 tablespoons apricot preserves
1 egg white
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet or use a Brie dish if you have one.
2. Slice one wheel of Brie cheese in half so you have 2 circles/layers of cheese.
3. Spread apricot or peach preserves on (the cut side) half of one circle of Brie. Make sandwich out of the two halves of Brie, so that the preserves are in the center of both halves.
4. Spread out the crescent rolls and wrap the entire wheel of Brie in the crescent rolls. If using a cookie sheet, flip and place seam down. If using a Brie dish, placing the seams up or down is up to you.
5. Brush the pastry with the egg white.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the pastry in golden brown. Serve immediately with your choice of crackers or sliced apples.