A perfect excuse to heat up the barbie. These shrimp foil packets are easy to prepare, easy to eat, and easy to clean. Fire up the grill or the oven. It’s a win on every level. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
• 1 1/2 lb. Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 2 Smoked Andouille Sausages, thinly sliced
• 2 Cobs of Corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
• 1 lb. Red Bliss Potatoes, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
• 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
• 2 tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
• 2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
• 1 Lemon, sliced into thin wedges
• 4 tbsp. Butter
• Salt, to taste
• Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat a grill over high heat or preheat an oven to 425°. Microwave the potatoes for two minutes, chopping them into 1/2 inch pieces once they are cool enough to handle. Cut four sheets of foil about 18 inches long.
- In a large bowl, add the shrimp, sausage, corn, potatoes, and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil. Add Old Bay seasoning and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine.
- Divide and spread evenly among foil sheets. Top each mixture with parsley, lemon, and a tablespoon of butter.
- Fold foil packets crosswise over the mixture to completely cover the food. Roll top and bottom edges to seal them closed.
- Place foil packets on the grill until just cooked through, about 12-15 minutes. A charcoal grill will require more time than a gas grill; check every 5 minutes after the first 15 minutes are up. Or bake the packets, checking for doneness after 15 minutes.