Perfect special treat for Valentine’s Day and easy to make!
2 (3.5 ounce) packages Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
2 cups Heavy Cream
1 cup Milk
1/2 cup Butter
1 cup Water
1/4 tsp. Salt
1 tbsp. Sugar
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
2 tsp. Vanilla
1. Mix together vanilla instant pudding mix, cream and milk. Cover and refrigerate to set.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
3. In a large pot, bring water and butter to a rolling boil. Stir in flour, salt and sugar until the mixture forms a ball.
4. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl and let cool. Using a wooden spoon or stand mixer, add vanilla and beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. Beat in as much air as possible until the dough is a sticky, chewy with an elastic consistency.
5. Drop by the tablespoon full onto an ungreased baking sheet.
7. When the shells are cool, either split and fill them with the pudding mixture, or use a pastry bag to pipe the pudding into the shells. Optional: Sprinkle with powdered sugar and drizzle with chocolate.